Friday, June 03, 2005

The Move on Video!

This is why I love summer vacation. Though I still fall victim to my customary insomnia (and yes, Kenosha Kid, I really did crash at 11 last night), instead of using the five o'clock hour to rush through class notes or grade papers, I can mess around on the internet and find cool stuff.

For example: Bedazzled!, a site named after my favorite film of all time (Moore/Cook, please, not Frazer/Hurley) which I found by poking around the web to various music sites I did not know. If I blogroll all these guys, I'll end up all roll and no blog!

But at Bedazzled, I found streaming video of the supercool sixties band The Move doing "Walk Upon the Water."

And keep reading down the page: there's lots more video and audio for your delectation: Cheap Trick, Roy Wood solo, the Turtles, Sandy Denny, all kinds of great shit. What a find! Looks like somebody's going on the blogroll after all!

3 comments:

The Kenosha Kid said...

Sorry, I just thought you were ditching us for your Daily Show fix.

PS How come my revivified blog does not appear on your blogroll?

AB said...

Mary! If you come across any 'country' stuff could you keep me in mind? I've got some readers on my site asking about a john prine, and dan fogleberg?

Anonymous said...

Another Move fan! Whodathunk?

BTW, I have some old Move LP's I can transfer to compact disc.