Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Et tu, Mick?

I'm speechless.

By far the most unlikely star of a prospective fall situation comedy is that still-active lead singer of the Rolling Stones, who has signed on to an ABC pilot for its fall schedule. Just to increase the degree of unlikelihood, Mr. Jagger shot his scenes for the New York-based pilot in a hotel room in Auckland, New Zealand, last week.

That was the culmination of a saga at least as whimsical as the premise of the show, which, for now, anyway, is titled "Let's Rob Mick Jagger."


(I will confess to a crush on Donal Logue, however, just part of my whole Irish lout thing.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How 'bout "Let's desperately try to make Mick Jagger relevant again."

NYMary said...

I once made steve simels laugh by suggesting that it was time for Mick and Keith to cut "Hey You, Get Off of My Lawn!"

refinnej said...

"Hey You, Get Off of My Lawn!"

Wasn't that a Simpsons episode?