Friday, May 13, 2011

In Search of Weekend Listomania

As you may have noticed, Weekend Listomania isn't up today. As you may have also noticed, yesterday's clue posting is gone, as are all but one of the comments on Wednesday's post.

The short answer: Blogger has been massively screwed up since sometime yesterday; if the draft of WL reappears in the next few hours, I'll post it. If not, I'm going to chalk it up to experience and get on with life.

Pity, though -- it was one of the best ever.

6 comments:

mister muleboy said...

Pity, though -- it was one of the best ever.


As were my comments, my good man!

steve simels said...

I have no doubt.
:-)

Anonymous said...

Maybe Blogger was caught in crossfire between Facebook and Google. Zayt gezunt shnel.

AP

steve simels said...

Okay -- the draft is back
Will post it tomorrow morning

Elroy said...

Now you are in trouble Steve...you've set the expectations pretty high for this post!

steve simels said...

Well, I like it. We'll see if anybody else does....
:-)